Friday, October 23, 2009

The borrow

borrow is to take something from someone with promise to return the same. Like my favorite place at the U.W. Suzzallo library. It is place to borrow many book.Also, it is very quite. The suzzallo library has a coffee shops , which also my favorite beverage. So when you go there you can enjoy reading and drinking the coffee at the same time. The suzzallo library is very big and it has many books. If you don't have a time to read a book there,you can borrow them and read them at your home.Also, when you came back the next time, you will return them. Lastly, borrow is very important thing to save money.

3 comments:

  1. I also really like Suzzallo Library especially the reading room on the second floor. There is really like a sense of movie Harry Potter. You absolutely can borrow books and read there. But do you know that are there any ESL books that i can borrow there?
    Besides, I don't really understand what you mean about "you can enjoy reading and drinking the coffee at the SOMETIME.". I guess you want to say THERE. If you can correct that will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt
    yes sorry!!! I wrote it wrong I want to say at the same time

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can borrow at Odegaard Undergrad Library .It is near the Suzzallo Library.

    ReplyDelete