Friday, October 9, 2009

My Worst Trip

I have traveled servel times, but I can’t forget my trip in last vacation. I and my husband and my daughter wanted to travel .It was in the evening and we wanted to the airport early. I was so excited to visit my brother, but I was hungry .we ate and when I saw the time I said oh no! Too late! And we hurried to the gate but the security said I am sorry you can’t go because the door is closed and we tried for him, but nothing happened .I was nervous because we were see the plane ,It didn’t fly yet .Our bags flew without us. The next day in the morning we came early and we flew. On the plane my daughter every second said hi to who was sat next to me until she slept. That was my worst trip

2 comments:

  1. Hi Asia,

    It was a terrible trip but I like read this interesting story. Your story told me one thing that I should go to airport early and don't eat ^^... and your daughter is so cute.

    Where is your brother living? Did Airline keep your bags until you arrived?

    Hope you and your family have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ken,,,

    My brother lives in Dallas
    Yes ,they keep our bags until we came.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete