Friday, November 13, 2009

Do you know what Eid means?

Do you know what Eid means? At the end of Ramadan Muslims through the whole world observe a joyous three days celebrate called Eid. On this day we celebrate by praying with family, bay new things, going to see family and festive family meals.
Prating with the family means is the whole family goes together to the mosque for prayer. That is include the children and they like it so much .also, they wearing a new clothes .in addition to ,some people give the children gift .that is in the morning at six clock .in order that is the first activity we do it every Eid.
Baying things are to bay a gift and new clothes. So before the Eid we pay attention for bay a gift for the family especially the children. In addition to, we bay new clothes before the Eid .I always bay my clothes before one month because after this time all the mall are crowded for many people who want to bay for the Eid. In order to, we make a gift for the children even the baby who will come to the party. For example, I remember last year when my daughter three months old, she had many gifts .so, all the family were happy on this day.
Third activity is to visit a family who is an old. For example, last year on this Eid, I visited my aunt, who is an old woman. Also I visit my husband aunt, who is an old woman .So, in this Eid we visit whole the family who will not come to the party.
Festive family meals is we rent a hall, on this party the whole family come .So, we meet together and eat there .at the same time, we have a fireworks .So we always look forward to this holiday.
We celebrate for three days, first day we celebrate with my father family, second day with my mother family and third day we go out to celebrate with the family. We do all this activity which is praying, baying new things, visiting the beldams and having a party every Eid.So that is why we looking forward to this Eid.

No comments:

Post a Comment