Saturday, November 21, 2009

If you like shows with action, you will like Lost. One of The directors who I like most is J.J. Abrams, who is the director of Lost. This movie is in six seasons .It began in 2004 (imdb.com). Lost is a drama about an airplane crash in the South Pacific with 48 people alive .Those people wanted to travel from Sydney to L A .After the crash ,they have to learn to survive on the island, which is a mysterious place. Also, they have to help each other. However, this drama is about 14 main characters. It starts out with Jack, who is the doctor, lying in the jungle after the plane crash and He saw Vincent, which is the dog, and follows him to the beach and the story starts .I recommend to everyone to see it.


This drama, like Lost is adventure and so exciting .everything was a surprise. It made me look forward to see every new episode. I saw it in my home and I was delighted. However, you will learn a little about their diverse and unexpected pasts by step to step. I loved so much about this drama especially I couldn’t predict what will be next. But this drama hasn’t finished yet.


This is a mystery drama that you must see, especially those who like to watch action movie. However, some of these characters are humors and others are intelligent, but original is a mystery. When this movie finish I slept because I felt tired because I was enthusiastic. The first episode gave me a good impression for this drama, because is began with plane crash.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Asia,

    Great reveiew of the movie. Actually, I heared about that movie and watcehd Lost in back home. They are both famous movies. I jus relalised their directer is a weel-known directoer in producing such types of movies.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete